The Startup Package
With our startup package, you can choose from the following services for one flat fee ($1,500 + filing fees):
- Articles of incorporation.
- Filings with the Washington Secretary of State (UBI#), the Internal Revenue Service (EIN #), the Washington State Department of Revenue, and one local business license filing. $50/additional local filing.
- Bylaws. For organizations with more than 5 members, add $250.
- Review of your business plan or one-hour coaching on developing a business plan.
- Two hours of consultation.
- Registered agent for one year. $50/year after.
For context and to save you the math, if you wanted all of those services separately, it would cost: $1,900 + filing fees! Bundling these services allows us to better manage our costs and pass along savings to you! Additionally, if this package does not sound like the right option for you, contact us and see if we can figure out something that will work for your needs.
Low Bono Rates
We are dedicated to serving clients of moderate means, which is why we will reduce our rates for clients of moderate incomes. We use the WSBA Moderate Means Program’s sliding scale model to determine income-based eligibility and then reduce our fees as follows:
- Flat fee and membership fees reduced by 10% for clients under 300% of the Federal poverty level
- Hourly fee reduced by 20% for clients under 300% of the federal poverty level
Clients must provide bank statements or tax statements to verify income. We use the following table to determine the percentage of the federal poverty level. Click here.